Saturday, February 6, 2010

White out

I shoveled a bit last night, shoveled some more this morning, watched the snow plow heap up some snow in front of my cars, and have a long day ahead of me. Lord, have mercy! But it looks like it will be a good day to make a snowperson.

I think we're in the midst of a big dumping. It appears that Baltimore and north will get the most of the snow. And I'm north of Baltimore. Yikes. This better not get in the way of the Super Bowl party. I have chips and guacamole but only one can of beer! At least it's Yuengling. I'm thinking that by tomorrow afternoon, the roads will be clear enough to make it to our party so I can try the new Sam Adams Noble Pils. (I'm a sucker for marketing and it looks like a tasty brew.)

Oh yeah, we might not have church tomorrow. I'm all ready, have a sermon I think it pretty good with some nice hymns, so of course the weather monkeys got the forecast right. Drat. We'll have to see what happens.

No comments: