Thursday, April 8, 2010

Joy to the Heart!

Hello. Back from a few days away from the office. The services at Holy Week were simply wonderful. Maundy Thursday, the Chief Service on Good Friday, two services on Easter...simply wonderful and a joy to plan and lead.

My parents and my brother's family came to spend the days with us. On Saturday we went to Longwood to take advantage of our membership. The boys got to climb the new treehouses and Mom enjoyed the orchid displays. For some reason, orchids have never done it for me. They're nice but they don't hold any special place. Tulips, daffodils, hyacinths...those are more my thing.

I'll get back to posting various things from Matt Harrison's new book "A Little Book on Joy: Living a Good News Life in a Bad News World" and I'll post my Easter sermons for you.

No comments: