Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fearless predictions

Here is something for the baseball-philes out there. Most every year I forecast the season and will attempt to do so now.

American League
East- Yankees
Central- Twins
West- Angels
Wild Card- Rays

National League
East- Phillies
Central- Cardinals
West- No clue. Dodgers maybe but I'm not confident of that.
Wild Card- Braves

I like the Yankees and the Cardinals to reach the World Series. I think the Yankees are built for the regular and the post season. The Cardinals and the Phillies both have some questions but I think the Phillies have more. Bullpen is a big question for both teams and the Cardinals have the edge in starting pitching. For the Phillies, after Halladay, who is the big guy? Hamels could be it but he's been up and down.

No comments: