Monday, July 12, 2010

In the groove

Hi blog followers...I'm back in the groove today, the groove in my chair that is! I'm back in the office following a great vacation. The kids had a great time. It was very hot, so we scrapped our plans for zoos and museums and other things and instead spent our time at a really good splash park in Manassas VA. We spent several hours there going down slides, floating on a lazy river, and generally squealing with delight. (At least Corinna did the squealing, the boys competed seeing who could say "Watch me! Watch this! Look at me! Look at me!" I think they ended in a tie.)

We also found an inflatable play area and let the boys climb inflatable slides, an obstacle course and a bouncy area. Again, they had lots of fun.

They got to play with their cousins, hang out with their grandparents, and run around. It was great.

Now I'm finishing up with VBS preparation for the week and listening to our LCMS convention over the web. Exciting stuff.

No comments: