Monday, January 11, 2010

Rules of the road

Checking in from northern VA...

In case you are wondering why I don't post every day, it is because I sometimes don't have time. I don't get paid for this (duh) and when I am at home, I still have not moved away from dial-up internet access, so that means things take...a...long...time. And when I am at home, I tend to do other things- change diapers, chase kids, load the dishwasher, unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher, unload the dishwasher, load the dishwasher, unload the dishwasher, you get the picture.

So the rules, as I determine them, will be that you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Other rules for the road (the real road that we travel on) would be:
-if you are afraid to drive on the interstate, don't get on. The interstate wasn't built for sissies.
-only you can drive your car. I can't drive for you and can't make decisions for you.
-if the traffic on the Capitol Beltway is too good to be true, it will change suddenly and for the worse.

No comments: