Friday, September 10, 2010

Two in a row

So we got a Y membership on Wednesday. I've been there twice at 5:30ish to workout on Thursday and Friday (today). I even went thursday evening with the family for the open swim time. Not too shabby for someone so flabby.

I need to workout and be more active. I walk a lot with the kids, but you can imagine that they don't walk as fast as is beneficial for activity. So if I can do a half hour on the treadmill and then lift a few weights, I think that will be a good thing. In a few weeks I hope to get on the elliptical machine rather than a treadmill because I think that will be a better cardio workout.

And if Amanda keeps working one day a week, I hope to go there four days a week, plus any other time that the family wants to go.

Good for me.

No comments: